THE TOP 6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN UP
1. Interval Training: Involves short bursts of activity at your pace, followed by a short period of rest or recovery. These programs will help your performance & weightloss goals, & are a lot of fun compared to the treadmill, or running in the cold.
2. Body Weight Training: Get back to the basics with body weight training. You will improve your fitness level by toning up your muscles as well as burn body fat, without doing “cardio.”
3. Strength Training: Remains a central emphasis for our 6 Week Challenge incorporating strength training is an essential part in boosting your metabolism, which is a huge component to your energy levels, & crucial for all genders.
4. Functional Fitness: Is used to improve balance & flexibility, increasing your quality of activity in your daily life. Great for improving fitness in beginners & older adults.
5. Group Training: Group programs are effective & motivational for people at different fitness levels. With the help of an experienced instructor leading you with the techniques that will help you achieve your fitness goals.
6. Educated & Experienced Given the large number of fitness organizations offering weekend certificates, its important that you choose fitness professionals accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies(NCCA), such as those offered by the National Strength & Conditioning Association(NSCA), one of the largest & most prestigous fitness-certification organizations in the world.
When your ready to start getting compliments for working out, Click Here!